The Fujifilm X-T30II with XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens kit in Silver offer flagship AF performance and outstanding image quality. The versatile zoom lens has an equivalent focal range of 23-69mm (full frame format) which is capable of capturing a wealth of different subjects from street photography to landscapes, travel, portraits and videos. Technology packed into the updated X-T30 II camera include the high resolution 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 which are also included in the very best cameras in Fujifilm's X Series. A high resolution 1.62-million-dot rear LCD has been added and content creators can capture 4K/30p video straight in-camera or 4K/30P at 10 bit 4:2:2 over HDMI.
Autofocus capabilities have also been improved with blisteringly quick 0.02 seconds subject acquisition, near dark focus down to -7EV an enhanced tracking of moving subjects including the latest highly successful Face / Eye detection.
- Versatile lens kit with an equivalent 23-69mm zoom range
- Lens includes image stabilisation
- Flagship image quality and improved High-speed AF
- Upgraded high-resolution rear 1.62-million-dot LCD screen
- 4K/30p and Full-HD/240p video capabilities with 4K/30P at 10 bit 4:2:2 to HDMI
- 18 Film Simulation modes, including Classic Neg and ETERNA Bleach Bypass
- 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4
- Fully manual mode dials as well as easy shooting in Auto mode
- Blackout-free continuous shooting in electronic shutter mode to 30fps
COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT CAMERA BODY WITH AN SLR-STYLE VIEWFINDER AND DIAL-BASED OPERATION
The design of the compact and lightweight body bears all the hallmarks of an X Series camera. Both top and base plates are made of lightweight, but highly rigid magnesium alloy.
The top plate features three precision-milled aluminium dials which give the X-T30 a premium feel and allow users to easily adjust the aperture, shutter speed and shooting functions while concentrating on picture taking.
The Drive Dial has a new Video position to switch between still photo shooting and video recording. The Exposure Compensation Dial also has a new C position to enable exposure compensation of up to 5 stops in 1/3 steps when using the Front Command Dial. Regular exposure compensation of up to 3 stops in 1/3 steps is available on the top-plate dial.
The X-T30 features a 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot tilting TFT colour LCD monitor suitable for both above head and close to the ground shooting. By combining the Touch Shot function with the tilt LCD monitor, you can get even more creative. Place the camera on the ground and use Touch Shot for a child's or pet's eye view or hold it above a crowd of people or an obstacle for high-angle shooting.
It is also equipped with an Auto mode Selector lever for selecting the fully-automatic advanced SR Auto mode. In this mode, the camera automatically chooses the optimum settings for a given scene to make shooting effortless.
With a magnification of 0.62x and a display lag time of just 0.005sec, the X-T30 has a large, fast viewfinder. It offers a clear, high-definition live view image thanks to the 2.36million-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder, plus visibility has been improved by automatically controlling finder brightness according to the ambient light levels.
The live view display can also be set to the ‘Preview Pic Effect' option to reflect the shooting conditions and offer a natural view close to that of the naked eye. The viewfinder's eye sensor automatically orientates the information when the camera is held vertically; somethang that's not possible on models with optical viewfinders.
The body features an integral pop-up flash, positioned in the centre of the top plate. The Super Intelligent Flash automatically adjusts light output according to the scene type
Use of the Series' fourth-generation devices, new sensor “X-Trans CMOS 4" and new processor “X-Processor 4," for the highest image resolving performance, color reproducibility and fastest processing in the history of the X Series
The X-T30 features the X Series' fourth-generation APS-C sensor, seen first in the X-T3. “X-Trans CMOS 4" (26.1MP, without low-pass filter). It uses the unique color filter array synonymous to X-Trans CMOS sensors to control moire and false colors and adopts the Series' first back-illuminated structure to improve image resolution without compromising the S/N ratio. Furthermore, the sensitivity of ISO160, previously available only as extended ISO, is now part of the normal ISO range. It is very useful in daylight outdoor shooting or when trying to achieve bokeh with a fast large-aperture lens.
(2) The X-T30 uses the new “X-Processor 4" image processing engine to add the new “monochrome adjustiment" function to the Film Simulation modes, which are based on FUJIFILM's proprietary technology to deliver diverse color expressions. Warm black and cool black, conventionally achieved with a choice of specific photographic papers and developers, have been faithfully reproduced digitally to broaden the scope of monochrome expressions. This function is available in the standard “Monochrome" mode as well as the “ACROS" mode, which provides smooth halftones, deep blacks and beautiful textures.
(3) The “Classic Chrome Effect," previously only available in FUJIFILM's X-T3 is featured in the X-T30. The effect produces deeper colors and gradation in subjects with highly saturated colors, such as vivid-colored flowers with shadows, a notoriously difficult photo subject for gradation reproduction. The high-speed processing power of the X-Processor 4 means this effect can be applied not only in siangle shots but also in continuous shooting.
2. Use of the new devices and improved algorithm for significant improvement in AF performance in low light and when tracking a moving subject
(1) The X-Trans CMOS 4 has 2.16M phase detection pixels, more than 4 times compared to current models , increasing the phase detection AF area to entire frame (approx. 100%). Fast and accurate phase detection AF can be used even on a subject that is positioned away from the center of the frame. The low-light phase detection autofocus limit has also been extended by around 2 stops from -1EV to -3EV, making it possible to accurately focus in low light conditions, e.g. a scene lit only with candlelight, or night-time photography. Furthermore, the X-Processor 4's high processing speed and improved phase detection algorithm means the camera refocuses (AF) and meters (AE) 1.5 times more frequently than current models to enable accurate autofocus even when shooting sports involving fast and erratic movements across the frame.
(2) The performance of face-detection AF on a moving person has been doubled over current models . The eye-detection AF supports the AF-C mode, maintaining accurate focus tracking even in portrait photography that involves movements. The X-T30 focuses accurately when shooting a person front-on or side-on, even in situations where the face- or eye-detection AF previously had difficulty. The face- and eye-detection AF is available also during video recording to achieve smooth filming of persons.
3.ENHANCED VIDEO FUNCTIONALITY
The X-T30 has more advanced 4K/30P video functionality, ability to record high resolution audio without requiring additional equipment and eye tracking functionality during video recording.
The X-T30 records in 6K (6240x3510) to produce stunning quality in 4K (3810x2160). The camera also supports the DCI format (17:9), which gives an even more cinematic look to your videos.
The Film Simulation modes can be applied not only when shooting stills but also while recording video, including the “ETERNA" motion picture emulator.
4K/30P video can be recorded at 4:2:0 8bit to an SD card. F-log recording and 4:2:2 10bit via the HDMI port capabilities means the camera can record video suitable for more serious videographers.
FUJIFILM XC 15-45MM F/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ LENS (BLACK) - FEATURES IN DETAIL
SMALLER AND MORE LIGHTWEIGHT THAN ANY OTHER INTERCHANGEABLE ZOOM LENS WITH THE X SERIES CAMERA RANGE
The composition of 10 lenses in 9 groups, including three aspherical lenses and two ED lenses, provides excellent resolution at all zoom positions, while measuring just 44.2mm long and weighing only 135g.
COVERS FREQUENTLY USED FOCAL LENGTHS
This new lens covers the frequently used focal length from 23mm to 69mm (in 35mm equivalent) which makes it a suitable lens for shooting both landscape and portrait photography. Because the wide-angle end is equivalent to 23mm, this lens will be suitable for capturing self-portraits featuring multiple people or backgrounds when using with a camera with a 180 degree tilting LCD screen, such as the new X-A5.
ABILITY TO SHOOT CLOSE-UP, 5CM FROM THE LENS TIP
Using the widest angle position, the lens allows photographers to shoot subjects which are around 5cm from the end of the lens, achieving a maximum reproduction ratio of 0.24. This lens is ideal for those wanting to take close-up shots of food, flowers, or small accessories.
ELECTRIC ZOOM AND COMFORTABLE OPERATION
Creating a small, collapsible lens has been made possible by utilising an electric zoom. When the camera is switched on, the lens automatically extends ready for shooting. Two different zoom speeds can be selected by the rotating of the zoom ring. The lens moves position at a constant speed, producing smooth zooming motion when shooting movies.
OPTICAL IMAGE STABILISATION
The electric zoom includes 3.0-stop optical image stabilization technology compatible with CIPA guidelines, which assists photographers shooting in low light conditions.
FAST AND SILENT AUTOFOCUS
The inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for a fast and silent autofocus performance.